( Big Data / Analytics )
USA - California - Bay Area
Our client company provides enterprise consumer marketers the power to integrate customer data across digital, physical, and mobile channels, deliver customer analytics with predictive insights and 360-degree profiles, and engage customers at every touch point in order to maximize lifetime value. Currently, they support more than 150 brands worldwide. We leverage the latest technologies in big data, machine learning and data quality management to deliver an enterprise-grade, scalable and high performance tool for customers such as Tumi, Lululemon, Lilly Pulitzer and David’s Tea.
They have asked us to help with their search for a detail-oriented and articulate solution architect to take hands-on technical ownership of 2-3 client Implementation projects simultaneously and drive them towards value realization. Be ready to hit the ground running with your strong technical skills, creative and critical thinking, and passion for fast-paced problem solving. The Professional Services team designs, configures, and deploys the most powerful solutions that the Platform can offer. They are looking for someone who loves data and delivering optimal technical outcomes.
What you will do as an Implementation Specialist with this company…
- Own the technical aspects of customer implementations from start to finish and drive towards maximum value realization with the their platform
- Understand and translate the client’s marketing/business use cases to design an integration approach suitable to their needs
- Integrate your clients’ data into their Hadoop-based Big Data platform
- Understand the ins and outs of the AgilOne product to design an optimal integration approach
- Work with AgilOne Implementation Project Managers (and potentially clients) to clarify requirements and navigate complex technical issues
- Help refine and distribute AgilOne Platform best practices
- Participate in continuous iterative improvement of their product based on customer feedback
- Maintaining the centralized product requirements document for each product
- Acting as the primary contact for all product related questions and press engagements
- Coordinating with the communications team to determine market messaging,collateral and launch plans
- Engaging with commercial partners that enhance the product both at point of sale andafter-market
- Understanding the overall market and competitors
- Researching new product areas
- Acting as a product champion externally and internally
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree
- 2+ years work experience
- Strong analytical and critical problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills tailored to an audience of professionals, management and staff with a broad range of technical skills
- Relentless drive to help clients be successful
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects at varying stages
- Ability to learn about new platforms and technologies unique to client environments
- Experience with drawing meaningful conclusions from large sets of data
- SQL skills
Desirable skills and experience
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in an engineering or analytical field
- Prior project management experience
- Hadoop, Hive QL, Impala
- Experience in web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, SiteCatalyst)
- Working knowledge of email service providers (e.g. Silverpop, ExactTarget, Responsys)
Location: USA - California - Bay Area
This role will require a clean criminal record and background check.
If you meet these qualifications, and remain interested, We'd like to hear from you. Please complete a FULL profile here as soon as possible. Job Reference is 8043001. Someone will be in touch shortly to discuss your portfolio and the possible fit.
If you have problems with the application, please contact me directly at MikeC@LXICo.com or 720-271-1663.