Structural Engineer ( Clearance Required )
Do you performing tolerance stackups? Are you experienced or trained in Fibersim or NX Nastran? Would you like the opportunity to help drive the development of future aerospace technologies for a profitable business?
IF you answered yes to the questions above, please keep reading.
This may well be the "cool position of the month" for LXI. We have an exciting full time opportunity with one of our clients who is looking for someone like you for some very challenging work!
LXI is conducting a search for a full time engineer commercial business ( specialty product ). This is a high visibility role with challenging work, great pay, and strong benefits. The role will likely come with an emphasis on material testing at an incredible facility for an awesome company.
A masters degree or better in a civil, mechanical, or aerospace engineering related specialty is desired, as is a strong aptitude and / or education in aeronautics or defense related area.
- Required - At least 11 years experience working with bonded and bolted composites, sandwich structures, laminates, and software tools for aerospace engineering.
- Required - BS or better in Civil, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering.
- Required - At least 7 years of experience with Siemens NX Nastran for component and assembly design
- Required - At least 3 years proven leadership experience with engineering teams. This experience is not required for a non-lead role.
- Required - Ability and willingness to work onsite in Southwest region in one of the country's fastest growing states. Relocation possible.
- Required - Current and active clearance or ability to obtain / renew a DOD Secret security clearance is required.
- Required - Experience with design, modeling, and testing of aerospace / aeronautic / defense equipment or vehicles highly preferred.
If you meet these qualifications, and remain interested, please complete a FULL profile here as soon as possible. Job Reference is 7092101. Someone will be in touch shortly to discuss your application and the possible fit.
If you have problems with the application, please contact me directly at MikeC@LXICo.com or 720-271-1663.